Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Proenza Schouler-Inspired Nails Round 2: Fall 2011

My latest nail endeavor was spurred by a very sweet present of OPI's sold out Shatter polish and a fortuitous broken nail, both of which happened to take place during NYFW. As always, I was inspired by Proenza Schouler. Their Fall 2011 collection was inspired by a trip they took through the American West. I tried to capture the mix of bold colors and graphic black accents by layering two different shades of blue and neon orange underneath the black shatter polish. I really liked the results, very different from my normal polish routine.

View details from the Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 collection here.

All photos by Mark Iantosca

1 comment :

Erica & Lauren said...

LOVE this and running out the door to hopefully find Shatter polish!