Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hey Brah

 1. Athletic: T by Alexander Wang V-Cut Bra Top, $65, at Ronherman.com
 2. Retro: Stella McCartney Tilda Playing Underwire Bra, $88, at Net-a-porter.com
3. Bright: Passionata Oh La La Demi Bra, $66, at Journelle.com
I have always loved lingerie of all kinds, but that doesn't mean I'm good at picking it out for myself. I could ogle fancy, frilly, or dramatic bras all day long, but despite what I lead myself to believe, I have big boobs and cute bras don't work on big boobs. I'm in the market for some new lacey bits and these three actually look like they could provide some support in addition to looking cute. The Alexander Wang one is just for me, though. No guy wants to see that.

4 comments :

corrie said...

Oooh. I can see myself in the Stella McCartney one while lounging around the apartment, sipping champagne, and watching my nails dry.

I've actually found some nice bras at Anthro that can handle my boobage and still look cute. Hate their clothes, but they've got a pretty good lingerie selection.

Unknown said...

Ooh, good to know! They have cute swimsuits too. But yes, ick to the clothes.

Man Repeller said...

I like this post buttloads

Man Repeller said...

I like this post buttloads